There are many opportunities for you to serve at Queen Street. If you would like to serve in one of the following areas, please call the church office at 252.527.2119 and let us know.
- Nursery Volunteer Serve on a rotating basis as a helper with our nursery staff during worship.
- Sunday School Teachers/Assistants for Children and Youth Be a lead teacher, substitute, or helper with our children’s Sunday School Classes.
- Small Group Leaders Lead a small group centered around a favorite activity, including a time of fellowship, prayer for each other, meeting at least twice monthly.
- Music Ministry Member Join the music ministry of the church by participating in the main worship choir, handbells, or instrumental groups
- Ushers and Greeters Serve on a rotating basis to welcome and assist newcomers and members during worship services.
- Church Office Volunteers Help with the bulletin, newsletter, or answering the phone.
- Transportation Helpers Provide transportation to medical appointments for those needing assistance.